Sunday, January 25, 2009

Easy dinner fit for a royal!

Last nights dinner at the castle was sooooooo easy and sooooooo yummy! Even my little prince ate it and he is as picky a royal as they come! If you try this recipe, please leave me a comment and let me know how your bunch likes it!

Chicken breasts--I used about 6 boneless/skinless
red bell pepper--it's what I had
orange bell pepper--it's what I had
Medium onion
Ranch dressing

Ok, cut the onion into rings and the peppers into slices. Pour ranch dressing into a large bowl and add chicken breasts, onion, and peppers. Coat well. Put the coated chicken breasts, onions, peppers into a baking dish. Cook in a 350 degree oven for about an hour. I have made this before using frozen chicken breasts. In that case, increase cooking time to 2 hours.

I served this over rice, but you could also serve over mashed potatoes also.

YUM-O and E-A-S-Y!!!!!

Have a WONDERFUL evening,
Princess Butterkup

No comments:

Post a Comment