Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hi all!

Ok...so I finally am getting around to posting my first blog entry! Hey, I've been busy, what can i say?? Taking care of five royals-in-traing who can all be royal pains in the bottom can take a lot of time. Not to mention with this awful economy, my maid and butler have quit and run off...so I am on my own there too. Oh, then I have to make sure to keep the Court Jester happy and princess or not, we all know what a task that can be...UGH!

Sooooo...a bit of background. I am Princess Butterkup...momma to 5 royals-in-training. They are Princess Carnation (16), Princess Marigold (12), Princess Daisy (8), Prince KoolDude (no pretty flower name for him :o( , and finally little Miss Princess Iris. They are all homeschooled and have been for the last eight years. I am married to the Court Jester...yes, I know that's not how the fairytale goes, but what can I say? He swept me off my pretty royal feet! We live in the beautiful kingdom of Bliss...also known to you non-royals as the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Even though, I am a princess, things are tough! Everyone is having a tough time of it. I have to watch every cent this royal family spends. I scour the web for the best deals and some legit money making opps. I have yet to find the opp that's going to make me rich (ok richer than I am ;O), but I have found a few that add a bit to our income each month. Hey every little bit helps right?! I shop deals, use coupons, and have found some other blogs to be a wealth of information. I will post some of my favs later.

I hope some of the things I post inspire some of you...if not inspire you, maybe make you laugh a bit, and at times help you to know you ARE NOT ALONE in this crazy life!

Ok now...DO GOOD WORK!
Princess Butterkup

No comments:

Post a Comment