Saturday, January 17, 2009

Refund Cents Free Weekend Pass

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope everyone is staying warm. I can tell you here on the Outer Banks, we don't often get too cold, but I am freezing right now! My little princess tootsies are like royal ice cubes!!!

Ok...so on to my reason for this post. I am a member of Refunding Makes Cents. I find out about a lot of great deals for both online and in-store from RMC. I assure you the information you will find is not just about refunding. In honor of one of the RMC members being on Wife Swap last night, Michelle Easter (the owner of Refunding Makes Cents) is opening the site up to any and all visitors for the weekend. So, jump on this opportunity to find out about some new deals and lots of other great stuff!

Go to www.refundcents.com and use the following to access the site:

username: wifeswap
password: wifeswap

Spread the word!!

Do Good Work!!
Princess Butterkup

No comments:

Post a Comment